T+H immersion heaters are used for the heating of liquid and gaseous media, e.g. the provision of hot water, boilers, coffee machines, cleaning and degreasing baths, oil heaters, air heaters, heat regenerators.
Each application has its own characteristics. If the application deviates from the usual requirements or goes above and beyond, there are today more than 3,000 application specific types of screw plug heaters available to cover these requirements. Here on the website, in the online shop and in our catalogues we show only a few examples.
We develop and produce many different versions of our immersion heaters. Together with our experienced specialists, you can find out which heating solution is the right one for you – if necessary also on site at your premises.
Our immersion heaters have the following properties as examples:
- Continuous operation suitability
- Thread sizes from G1 to G2½”
- Custom flange design and other flange types, special thread
- Coatings with PFA and PTFE
- Cooling sections for high or low media temperatures – recommended from 110°C for thermal relief of the connection or, when heating cold materials
to avoid condensation in the connection area
- Pass-through suitability / flow heater with optimized flow disks